Join our life guard certified SUP Yoga instructors for a unique experience! Our Stand Up Paddleboards are built to support a yoga practice, sitting higher out of the water and with an extra long foam grip mat. We provide all the extra amenities from the anchor to water proof phone cases, dry bags, clips and personal safety devices. We also offer the option of a double sided paddle if you choose to sit or kneel to make your way to the cove. Just let us know how you are feeling and what you need!
SUP Yoga is the practice of yoga on a paddle board in the middle of a body of water. It is best practiced on calm waters such as lakes, bays, or harbors. And believe it or not you do not need a lot of experience with yoga or paddleboarding in order to enjoy this unique practice!
This full body workout is a fun way to get you out in nature while building strength and balance. SUP Yoga combines the stress reduction of a regular yoga practice with the calming sensation of being on the water and feeling the gentle ripples beneath you.
Rent our Stand Up Paddleboards by the day! Make your lake days even more fun with SUP in the SUN. To learn more click here.
Our SUP season is May to September!
Stay tuned for our new adventures, yoga classes, and fun on the water! We are adding even more new options for SUP in the upcoming season!!
IN THE MEANTIME... RENT OUR BOARDS FOR YOUR OWN ADVENTURE!
We also host p
Float and Flow
Intermediate SUP Yoga class: Are you ready to flow while you float on your board?! We will leisurley paddle out to the cove and throw anchor. Enjoy breathtaking views, warm sun and cool water while we build a sequence that challenges your practice and your balance. All leading to a sweet floating savasana connected deeply to nature!
Intro to SUP Yoga class: NO experience in SUP or Yoga necessary to join this class! Find yourself paddling on top of the cool water with breathtaking views as we make our way to a cove for a gentle yoga practice. We will take our time making our way into poses and hold each pose finding breath and balance. All leading to a sweet floating savasana connected deeply to nature!
- Pick a light, fast drying t-shirt that you would wear in a normal yoga class or for a workout. Anything moisture-wicking is a bonus. Remember not to go for anything too loose-fitting as you don’t want to end up with it over your head in downward dog.
- It’s important to find something that allows for flexibility and is quick drying. Normal yoga pants, sport shorts, surf wear or even swimwear bottoms are ideal for your SUP yoga practice.
- In cooler weather, bring a sweater that you can easily remove if you get too hot. This will also come in handy during Savasana.
- No need for flip flops! Going barefoot allows you to grip the board and make quick balance adjustments through your toes, so we recommend bare feet when practicing SUP yoga.
- This is a must! When out on the paddleboard, you’re surrounded by water and sunlight reflections, increasing your exposure to harmful UV rays. Make sure you protect your face and body.
A dry bag
- We wouldn’t recommend taking any items with you on your board as you risk water damage, losing it in the water or simply worrying about it all throughout your practice. However, if you do need to take things with you in the water, then a dry bag is essential. All board rentals come with a dry bag.
A water bottle
- As serene as it might look, SUP yoga is still thirsty work. Stay hydrated!
A microfibre towel
- This will keep you warm during Savasana at the end of your practice – or come in handy if you do take an unexpected dip or choose to take a swim.